The Long-Term Effects of Career Guidance in High chool: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment (sole-authored)
- 2022 CLEF’s Best Young-Researcher Paper
- Policy report for the FutureSkill Research Lab
Conditional Cash Transfers and Women’s Reproductive Choices (with Sonia Laszlo and Farhan Majid)
The Impact of After-School Care on Maternal Labor Market Outcomes (with Ailin He and Nagham Sayour)
- New draft coming soon!
- How to Measure Parenting Styles? (with Christopher Rauh), 2022, The Review of Economics of the Household
The relative role of parental income and parental education in child educational achievement and socioeconomic status attainment: A decomposition approach, (with Xavier St-Denis), FutureSkills Research Lab, July 2022
The income gradient in college enrolment and graduation, FutureSkills Research Lab, February 2022.
Work in Progress
- Can Daddy Quotas Reduce the Gender Income Gap? Evidence from Canada
- Upjohn Institute 2023 Early Career Research Award
- The Impact of Government Subsidies in College Savings Accounts on Children’s Outcomes